Thursday, August 16, 2012

Alligator Farm!

After the train museum we went to an Alligator Farm and I loved it!! There were baby alligators:


Even baby alligators we could hold. Evan wasn't so sure...



But daddy and mommy went right for him!



As excited as I was, I still wasn't so sure - and decided not hold him, or even touch him!


Then we went into the "swamp" area where they had a walkway built and food you could throw. Kayla didn't want to throw any, but I did! Wait, you want me to throw the food, where??


You are so silly!!

Oh, he's so big.... Should I throw it?

YEP!


Yum, the alligator ate it right up!


Kayla's turn to throw some food - oh, too shy!


I said, I don't want to throw any food - or take any pictures!


Feeding time!!







A spin through the gift shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment