Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Second dentist appointment

Today was my second dentist appointment! Mommy didn't get here until the hygienist was finished, but she caught the dentist checking out my teeth. (Mommy took pictures of my first visit that we deleted from her phone, so she was wanting a "re-do" on this visit. She almost missed it all together! Sigh...It's just not meant for mommy to get lots of pictures of me at the dentist!) After I was done, it was daddy, Kayla and mommy's turn. I sat in mommy's chair with her and just played. Daddy and Kayla went together. Both of are are such a good, patient big kids!




1 comment:

  1. Yay for you! I'm so happy that your second dentist appointment was just as successful as the first one, Evan! I hope your mommy didn't accidentally delete the photos she took of you this time. Hahaha! After all, it's always nice to look back on memories, right? Anyway, thanks for sharing the fun you had during your trip to the dentist! Take care always! :)

    Karen Perry @ Brookside Dental Care

    ReplyDelete