Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

It's here, it's finally here!!! Santa has come and we got presents!!!!
 
Brooms:
 

Strawberry Shortcake remote control car:


Drum set:


Rocking horse (this is actually from Meermaw and Granddaddy, but all I've asked for the last two weeks was a rocking horse. Apparently mommy and Santa were both out of rocking horses. Great thing for Meermaw and Granddaddy! I love my rocking horse!!)


Thomas tent:

Opening a present from mommy and daddy (yes, while holding my broom):


BALL! You can never have too many balls!


My very own camera! Lets take a picture of each other:


A ball popping train - awesome!


Bean Bag:


Works perfectly with daddy's recliner:


Balls from my popping train:



Oh, this can not be a good idea....


Playing with my doll house (while Evan dances):


Stockings, we forgot stockings! There they are:


All Evan wanted was his KitKats. Who cares about the toys. Me, I want to see all my toys! That pink headband on my head is one of the goodies in my stocking:



Oh, Evan, you don't wear headbands...



Check out my new chain saw:





More rocking horse fun!

Fun with beads:

No comments:

Post a Comment