Saturday, February 9, 2013

1st Gymnastics Class!!

Today was my very first gymnastics class and I loved it!! I had so much fun!! I ran right in and didn't look back:
 

Stretching (with my brother and daddy watching):


Jumping on the mats on the way to our first exercise:

 

They set up a little obstacle course for us. First was a cart wheel. I needed some help, and need to practice that a bit!


Next, sommer saults:


Jump in the hole:


Finally, bounce on the spring board to the mat:



Next? Balance beams! They set up four beams and the first is close to the ground, walking forward:


The second was a little higher up and we had to walk sideways:



The third was on the ground and we did a bear crawl:


And the last one was also right on the ground, and we had to walk backwards!


After beams, we went to the uneven bars:



I had to grab on and lift my legs up to touch the bar:


We ended with free time on the trampolines and jumping in the pit. Then before I left, I got a stamp on my hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment