Thursday, February 28, 2013

What's new?

Here's what's new with our development/words:

Kayla:

I'm just smart as a whip, not that that is new! I say things all the time that amaze mommy I know and understand.

I love to sleep in the couch, especially at Granddaddy's. I even ask to do so at home!

Evan:

I love the show "Cat in the Hat." I call it "go go" and do a little dance when I want to watch it. When the Cat gets in his "plane," and the song "go go go on an adventure. the thing-a-magig is about to begin..." starts, I dance to it every time. It's my favorite part!!

New words? Bubble, plane, open (sounds like apple), cookie, cereal, jeep

I say "Where go?" and hold my hands up, to the side.

I shake my finger and "scold" you by grunting and wagging my finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment