Saturday, September 8, 2012

1st Soccer Game!!!

Today was my very first soccer game!!! Meermaw and Granddaddy came to see me play too!! I had fun, I think. :) Since I spent the night with Annabeth last night, Aunt Kara brought me to the game. Well, she was running late, so mommy had to thrown on my uniform (see, everyone's on the field already:)
 

We start the game with a prayer:


Jake and I didn't get to start the game, so we watched the first quarter:



My turn to play!!!


Oh, I'm on my way...


Another kick off:


Yep, that's me - way on the right. Not moving. At all....


I'm trying, really....

Maybe if coach helps me down the field....


Nope...


WAIT, I'm in a play!!!! (I'm number 8)


OK, maybe I'm done...


Yep, time to play with Evan and Granddady and Meermaw!


No comments:

Post a Comment