Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Doctor day

Today we both went to the doctor. First, Evan needed to be retested for his Iron level. Fingers crossed the change in his diet has brought him to "normal!!" He had to have his blood drawn (from the vein in his arm). Ouch! He did really great and was a real trooper! Once again, did better than mommy! He got a cool spinwheel toy too! After that I had an appointment because I told mommy my ear hurt. I also have a pretty nasty cough. The doctor checked me out and I do have an ear infection, a red throat (they didn't swab me for strep because it is the same medicine I'll get for the ear infection) and I have a rattle in my lungs (also treated with the same medicine as the ear infection).  At the end of the appointment daddy asked if Evan's results were back and they were! His level is up to 10.3. Normal is 10.4. So close! We were seeing another doctor in the practice, so she said Evan's doctor would call us later with how we should proceed (food, medicine, etc). Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment