Friday, September 14, 2012

What's new...

Kayla:

I alway want to sing "Come on Vamanos. Everybody Lets Go. Come on Lets Get to it. I know that we can do it. Where are we going??? To the _______!!!" (insert where ever we are going into the blank.)
I say "callapillar" for caterpillar
I ask mommy to clause (= pause) the TV all the time

Evan:

The doctor called today and I have to take Iron supplements to bring up my Iron. Mommy is so disappointed... She thought we could continue to do the high iron foods. Darn! The doctor wants to retest me again in a month. Assuming the supplements have brought my levels up pretty high, she'll take me off the supplements and retest again in another month. If my level is still normal, I'll be done!
I've gotten my third, fourth and fifth tooth!!
I love to hollar and point when I see an animal.
I can say (when prompted) kitty, uh-oh, ta-da!, candy, NO and tractor.
I love to try to put my own shoes on.
I am very active and into everything. I'm definitely going to be a climber too!
I love, love, love to dance. If a song comes on, no matter how far away, I start shakin' it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment