Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Home from the hospital

Last night went OK. I refused to get any sleep, so mommy and daddy stayed up with me all night. I slept a few hours, but that was it. In the morning, the doctor did the EKG, reviewed it and released me! I got to go home around lunch time!! YAY!! The doctor told mommy and daddy the EKG showed some irregularities, but he's hoping it is just the heart adjusting to the "new" and correct way, and healing from the procedure. We are praying that is all it is. In the meantime, I am ready to go! I still have to be pretty still for the rest of the week, but I am bored already. It's going to be a long week. I look and feel great. God is good! 

I had several friends and family visit, bringing me balloons, flowers and presents. I am so loved!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment